AVXL Plus PVA
AV XL Plus is a medium to fast setting, medium solids, single pack, crosslinking PVA emulsion adhesive which develops excellent bond strength, high heat resistance and humidity resistance, without catalyst addition, when dried at normal or elevated temperatures. It produces a clear non staining glue line. AV XL Plus is an excellent adhesive for cabinet and furniture assembly where high bond strengths, good water/humidity resistance and relatively short clamp times are required.
- Designed for use with RF Curing equipment
- Can be used in cold pressing and hot pressing applications
- A single pack product producing a clear glue line
- Water resistance exceeds DIN 68 602-D3
- Good creep resistance, exceeding the requirements for Resistance to Sustained Load of BS 4071
- Waterbased and non flammable