All Flat Pack Information
We locally manufacture our flat pack cabinets from Australian Made, high moisture resistant white melamine particle board and edge them with a durable 1mm ABS edging.
These units are convenient for builders and cabinet makers and are easy enough to use for DIY projects.
Our flat pack units are available in a number of sizes and configurations and come with instructions and a bag of hardware for easy assembly.
‘Custom’ Flat packs DO NOT include hardware and instructions.
Follow the steps below for information on how to place an order for a quote for your kitchen project:
All Forms and brochures are available in the Forms & Brochures tab below.
- Step 1. Design your space – See Designing your kitchen brochure
- Step 2. Choose your flat pack units – See Flatpack brochure and Flatpack order form
- Step 3. Complete your door list on our Door order form – Door sizes are listed next to the flat pack unit in flatpack brochure, see Door order form
- Step 4. Draw up the Benchtop – Use the Benchtop order form
- Step 5. Get your quote – Email your nearest branch for a quote
- Step 6. Order your hardware separately – Hinges, Feet and handles